Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The week before Christmas 2009

'twas the night before the night before Christmas...
This past week's happenings: my daughter's best friend graduated from college as well as two former students of mine and another friend, two of my favorite young people at church became engaged to wed--not each other but their respective wonderful future spouses (spices, ???) and also my young cousin, a beautiful baby was born to a great couple and wonderful grandparents, and the life of a long-time friend ebbed away.
Congrats to graduates Rebecca, Joseph, Eliecia, and Nolan. Congrats also to Brent and Lacey, Samantha and Joe, Walt and Mere. Congrats to new parents Erin and Kevin, grandparents Keith and Karen, uncles Kody and Kegan.
Brinda Bass, I will miss you! I pray for your kids and grandkids right now that they find what they are looking for and realize that they've got a lot in each other.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment